DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020 Notification: Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has published the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Teacher (Lower & Upper Primary School) & Hindi Teacher Posts. The total no. of vacancies for the DEE Assam Teacher recruitment is 5043. Candidates who possess the required eligibility criteria may apply through online mode by 26th September 2020.
DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Name of Organization||Directorate of Elementary Education, DEE|
|Name Of Post||
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Start Date of Online Application||12 September 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||26 September 2020|
|Status Category||Notification Released|
|Job Category||Assam Govt. Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H), and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as on 1st January 2020
DEE Assam Teacher Vacancy Details 2020
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Teacher (UPS)||3941|
|Science Teacher (UPS)|
|Assamese Language Teacher (UPS)|
|Manipuri Language Teacher (UPS)|
|Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School|
DEE Assam Teacher Pay Scale
For Hindi Teacher: Pay Band – 2 (PB-2) @ Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- plus Grade Pay and other allowances as admissible as per “The Assam Service (Revision of Pay)
For Asst Teacher, Teacher (Science, Assamese & Manipuri): Pay Band – 2 (PB-2) @ Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- plus Grade Pay and other allowances as admissible
DEE Assam Teacher Qualification
- Manipuri Language Teacher (UPS): Graduation having Manipuri as one of the subjects with 2 Year D.El.Ed, B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. and Passed Assam TET.
- Science Teacher (UPS): B. Sc. having Science as one of the subjects with 2 Year D.El.Ed, B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. and Passed Assam TET.
- Assamese Language Teacher (UPS): Graduation having Assamese as one of the subjects with 2 Year D.El.Ed, B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. and Passed Assam TET.
- Asst Teacher (UPS): Graduation with 2 Year D.El.Ed, B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. and Passed Assam TET.
- Assistant Teacher (LPS): Candidates should possess Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) and 2-year D.El.Ed or 4 years B.El.Ed. or 2-Year Diploma in Education and Passed in Assam TET.
- Hindi Teacher: Candidates should possess Graduation having Hindi as one of the subjects and 2 Year D.El.Ed or B.Ed. or D.Ed and Passed in Assam TET.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
For Latest Update Please join Our Social media Handle
|Follow Facebook – Click Here|
|Join us on Telegram – Click Here|
|Follow us on Twitter – Click Here|