Environmental Studies (EVS) is making a major role to achieve good marks in the CTET exam. EVS is a good scoring subject, As per the CTET EVS Syllabus 2021, a total of 30 questions are asked in this section in multiple-choice objective format. Each question is of 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
Note: In the CTET Paper 1, the questions will be asked from five sections Child Development and Pedagogy, English Language, Hindi Language, Mathematics and Environmental Studies – EVS.
In this article, we are going to share some most repetitive EVS Scoring Questions for CTET questions along with their answer. If you are preparing for the CTET Paper 1 then you must go through this article.
EVS Scoring Questions for CTET
Q. CNG stand for
- Clean natural gas
- carbonized natural gas
- compressed natural gas
- none of these
Q What is the objective behind including poems and stories in the textbooks of EVS?
- A) Encourage imaginative & creative ability of students
- B) Have a change in routine content
- C) Complete up the textbooks
- D) Fulfill demand of poets and storytellers
Q. what is the sex ratio of India as per the 2011 census?
- A) 940:1000
- B) 961:1000
- C) 920:1000
- D) 982:1000
Q. Which of the following state does not have a boundary with the sea?
- A) Goa
- B) Rajasthan
- C) Gujarat
- D) Maharashtra
Q. As a EVS teacher, if you are asked to organise a field trip to a zoo, then what should be the major objective:
- A) Offer active learning experience to children
- B) Provide fun and enjoyment to children
- C) Satisfy parents on quality of education
- D) To change monotony of the routine studies
Q. Which is the classical dance of Kerala?
- A) Kathak
- B) Bharatanatyam
- C) Kathakali
- D) Kuchipudi
Q. Which is the largest state of India in terms of area?
- A) Uttar Pradesh
- B) Madhya Pradesh
- C) Rajasthan
- D) Maharashtra
4. Which of the following activities have been responsible for the disappearance of forests?
- A) Construction of dams
- B) Collection of leaves for trade purposes
- C) Making bamboo baskets
- D) Making plated leaves out of the fallen leaves
Q. in which state the festival Onam is celebrated?
- A) Andhra Pradesh
- B) Kerala
- C) Madhya Pradesh
- D) Bihar
Q. Where is Mount Everest located?
- A) India
- B) China
- C) Tibet
- D) Nepal
Q. which country has the longest International border with India?
- A) Bangladesh
- B) Nepal
- C) Chin
- D) Pakistan
India has the longest International boundary with Bangladesh and the length of this boundary is about 4096.7 kilometer
Q. Which is the closest planet to the Sun?
- A) Jupiter
- B) Mars
- C) Venus
- D) Mercury
Q. Which of the following animal crawls for moving one place to another?
- A) Cat
- B) Dog
- C) Earthworm
- D) Hare
Q. Which of the following animal teeth grow throughout life?
- A) Tiger
- B) rabbit
- C) pig
- D) Dog
Q. Which of the following city is famous for pottery work?
- A) Agra
- B) Khurja
- C) Kannauj
- D) Delhi
Q. What is the main aim of a good assignment in EVS?
- A) Revision of the lesson
- B) Extensive learning opportunities
- C) Better utilisation of time
- D) Keep students engaged
You May Also Read-
- पर्यावरण अध्ययन में सतत एवं व्यापक मूल्यांकन(C.C.E in Evs)
- Teaching Methods of EVS | पर्यावरण अध्ययन शिक्षण विधियां
- EVS Pedagogy In Hindi: Practical Work And Steps In Discussion
I hope you like this article, If you have any questions or suggestions then please write in the comment section our team reply to you soon. While you can also connect with us on our social media handle to get instant updates of CTET, UPTET, REET, and all other education news updates. the link is given below, thanks for reading this article.
For Latest Update Please join Our Social media Handle