NCERT Class 9 Maths Chapter 2 PDF Download: This NCERT Class 9th maths 2nd chapter (Polynomials) PDF is the latest edition of the NCERT book which has been published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). This latest NCERT Book for Class 9 Maths explains all the concepts and theorems in an explanatory way which makes learning quite simple and effective.
NCERT Class 9 Maths Chapter 2 (Polynomials)
In the CBSE class 9 Polynomials chapter, students are introduced to a lot of important topics which will be helpful for those who wish to pursue mathematics as a subject in further classes.
- Polynomials are a type of algebraic expression, and letters such as x,y,z etc. are used to denote the variables.
- There are different powers of polynomials, and the polynomial term with the highest power to determine the “degree of the polynomial.”
- Various equations to solve both zero-polynomials and non-zero polynomials have been done in the chapter.
- The remainder theorem is explained by a simple example of dividing two numbers and the remainder, which is again divided until a number is obtained.
- Similarly, polynomials have been divided into the chapter by a monomial, denoted by “x.”
- To factorize the cubic polynomials, the first and last two terms are put in a group, and then common factors are derived.
- The chapter ends with the factorization of an algebraic expression that uses reverse multiplication terminology.
NCERT Class 9 Maths Chapter 2 OVERVIEW
- Polynomials In One Variable
- Zeroes Of A Polynomial
- Remainder Theorem
- Factorization Of Polynomials
- Algebraic Identities
For Latest Update Please join Our Social media Handle