The date for the medical UG entrance exam NEET 2021 has been announced. Now NEET will be conducted on 12 September 2021. Earlier this exam was to be held on 01 August 2021. Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has given information about this on Twitter.
In this article, we are going to share the step by step tutorial on How to get Registrar online for NEET-UG 2021
The application process for NEET 2021 will start on Tuesday, 13 July 2021. The link for the online application form will be released on National Testing Agency (NTA) website nta.ac.in or NTA NEET website ntaneet.nic.in at 5 pm. You can apply online through either of the two websites.
List of Essentials for NEET 2021 online Registration
During the NEET UG 2021, the Registration process candidate will be required to provide the following information. So before applying for the NEET UG 2021, you must keep these details, A quick checklist is given below.
- Details of 10th, 12th Marksheet (Scores, Roll Number etc.)
- Govt. Approved Identity Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Debit/ Credit Card Number and Pin/ E-wallet, Net Banking or UPI Credential
Note: Candidates are advised to ensure that their ID cards have the correct details of their name, DOB, and Gender as per the school board exam mark sheet.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – NEET, 2021 Registration
How to get Registrar online for NEET-UG 2021?
- the very first step is to generate the registration number and password as given below:
>> Visit the official website of NTA NEET.
>> Read all the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) – 2020” (To be activated soon) button.
- Fill the basic details and click on “Preview & Next” button.
- Create a password, security question and after final verification through OTP, submit it.
After this, you will receive your Registration Number and Password for future reference on your registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
- After successful registration, candidates are required to complete the remaining procedure of the NEET Application.
>> Sign in and fill the required information such as personal details, medium of the questions, choice of NEET Exam Centre and click on “Next” button.
- Now, provide your academic details and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, provide your residential address, details of parents, dress code, security pin and click on the “Preview and Submit” button.
- Now!! Upload Scanned Photo and Signature
In this step, you will have to upload your photograph, signature, left thumb impression, 10th certificate, and postcard size photograph. After submitting all the documents click on the “Next” button.
Note: Upload the doc files in the size given below.
> Passport Size Photo between 10Kb to 100Kb
> Post Card Size Photo between 50Kb to 300Kb
> Signature – Size should be between 4Kb to 30Kb
> Left-hand thumb impression – Size should be between 10Kb to 50Kb
> Class X Passing Certificate – Size should be between 100Kb to 400Kb
The signature must be in running handwriting. Full name written in capital letters will not be accepted.
- Once you are done, you will be forwarded to the next step which is the NEET Exam Fees Payment page.
>> In this step, The candidate will have to make a choice of his/her payment method. After which, he/she will be redirected to the Payment Gateway, where the amount of Fee will be processed.
- Make Payment:
Candidates can submit the Online NEET Application Form Fees using:
* Credit Card/Debit Card.
* Net Banking/UPI.
important Note – Payment through Offline mode will not be accepted. Do not send any Demand Draft, Cheque or Cash to NTA. If you paid the fee twice, then NTA will automatically refund the extra amount after verification. NEET Application Fees will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- After finishing the fees payment process, your registration will be successfully completed.
Candidates must take a printout of the following documents:
- Confirmation page of online Application
- roof of fee paid
- 6-8 copies of the photogrph uploded in the online application
- system-generated self-declaration in respect of candidates from J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota.
[To Get latest NEWS UPDATE Join Us on Telegram]