Women Recruitment in Indian Army 2019
(Apply Online for 100 Women Military Police)
Indian Army has notified a notification for the vacancies of Soldier General Duty (Indian Army Female Bharti 2019 ) only for female candidates. Those candidates who are interested in vacancy details and fulfill all eligibility criteria, they can read the notification and online application
- Applications are invited from eligible female candidates for recruitment of 100 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army.
- Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 25 Apr 2019 to 08 Jun 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, and Shillong.
- Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card.
- Venues listed above may undergo a change.
Important Dates for Indian Army Female Bharti 2019
Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-04-2019
Closing Date to Apply Online: 08-06-2019
Minimum: 17 1/2 Years
Maximum: 21 Years
Candidates born between 01-10-1998 to 01-04-2002
Education Qualification for Women Military Police
|Name of The Post||Total Post|
|Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)||100|
Physical standard for Women Military Police
Medical Standards for soldier general duty (Women Military Police)
- To be deemed Fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duty in all weather and across all terrains.
- The selected candidates will have to appear for medical examination during the recruitment rally as per laid down medical standards.
- Unfit candidates will be referred to as MH / CH / BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH / CH / BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for the issue of Admit Card for CEE, in the case declared FIT.
- Any candidate if found to have predominantly masculine characteristics evidenced on external physical examination will be rejected as UNFIT.
- Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT.
- Any female candidate, if found to be pregnant shall be disqualified and her candidature rejected.
- A candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till the conclusion of training at CMP Centre and School.
- A Medical Certificate from a Government Medical Doctor (with minimum MBBS qualifications) stating the no pregnant status of a candidate will be produced on reporting for the recruitment rally, and a fresh certificate again, when reporting to the Training Centre, failing which the individual will be rejected summarily.
Points to be Remember before applying Online application for Indian Army Female Bharti 2019
- At the time of the recruiting medical examination, all candidates will invariably be required to render a certificate that they do not suffer primary/secondary amenorrhoea, or menorrhagia (this will be explained in a language, and in terms that they understand).
- Candidates with the above-mentioned conditions will be declared medically UNFIT. (e) If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical test at the rally and till despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo a medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities, and physical measurements.
- All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally
Important Helpful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Also, Read: SSC MTS Online Application 2019