Indias most popular quiz-based reality show Kaun Banega Crorepati 13 start again on Sony TV and now the show is going more popular day by day. This thirteenth season of KBC host by the Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, which make the popularity of the show to the next level.
During this year, people will also have the chance to sit at home and become ‘Har Din Lakhpati’. This means you can win lakhs of rupees by playing KBC Play Along on your mobile.
Now, when you subscribe to SonyLIV only then you are eligible to KBC Play Along with Gold. Otherwise, you will be only able to access the Play-Along as a regular player in turn missing out on exciting prizes.
KBC Play Along Today Answers -KBC Quiz 2021
If you are searching for the KBC Play Along Today Answers then you are in right place, Here you can find all KBC 13 Play-Along Answers. If you have not installed the KBC Play Along Application then go to the Playstore or apple store (for Apple phones) and Install play and win prize money. follow the steps below
- Download the SonyLIV app from Google Play or App Store.
- Now, subscribe to SonyLIV to participate in Play Along. Please note that subscribers get extra benefits in terms of prizes.
KBC Play-Along Answer – 28 September 2021
Q 1. Where is Jatayu Conservation Breeding Center (JCBC) Located?
A. Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
B. Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
C. Pinjore (Haryana)
D. Bikaner (Rajsthan)
Answer – Pinjore (Haryana)
Q 2. Which athlete has been appointed by the Reserve bank of India for a banking fraud awareness campaign?
A. Neeraj Chopra
B. Virat Kohli
C. P.V. Sindhu
D. P.R. Shreejesh
Answer – Neeraj Chopra
Q 3. Who is the lyricist of the evergreen song “Lag Ja Gale”?
A. Sahir Ludhianvi
B. Javed Akhtar
D. Raja Mehdi Ali Khan
Answer – Raja Mehdi Ali Khan
Q 4. Which of the following author wrote the book “One Life is Not Enough”?
A. Baba Amte
B. Jawahar Lal Nehru
C. K. Natwar Singh
D. Anna Hazare
Answer – K. Natwar Singh
Q 5. How many languages are printed on the reverse side of an Indian currency note?
Q 6. Aishwarya Pissay excels in which one of the following sports?
Answer – Motorsports
Q 7. Which bird is the universal symbol of peace?
Answer – Dove
Q 8. For how long did the Torko-Afgan rule last in India?
A. 2 centuries
B. 3 Centuries
C. 4 centuries
D. 5 Centuries
Answer – 3 Centuries
Q 9. Which Indian state is famous for boating activities on its backwaters?
C. Jammu and Kashmir
Answer – Kerala
Q 10. Which states have introduced “Night Safaris” in their national parks?
B. Madhya Pradesh
Answer – Madhya Pradesh
KBC Play-Along Answer – 27 September 2021
Q1. The last Mahakumbh of the 20th century was held at
Q2. Who composed the famous song ‘Sare Jahan Se Achha’?
Answer: Mohammed Iqbal
Q3. Kalchakra ceremony is associated with which of the following ceremonies?
BC Play-Along – 20 September 2021
Q1. Tabu’s real name is:
Answer: Tabassum Fatima Hashmi
Q2. Who has the most number of ducks in IPL?
Answer: Harbhajan Singh
Q3. Which is the largest cultivated crop in Odisha?
NOTE: The KBC Season 13 brings with a new set of rules, you can find these renewed rules at the bottom of this post.
KBC Latest Show Update- #KaunBanegaCrorepati mein, Mon-Fri, raat 9 baje
KBC 13 New Rules Udpate
The KBC 13 is renewed for its new season with a few changes. these rules are given below-
- The new season won’t see Fastest fingers first as it is modified with Triple Test. Unlike the previous seasons where the contestants had to arrange their answers in chronological order, in this season, they will have to answer three general knowledge questions. The one who answers all three answers in the shortest time will win a chance to sit on the ‘hot seat.’
- The lifelines- 50-50, Ask the expert and Flip the question would to remain in the show.
- the new season will re-introduce the ‘audience poll’ lifeline.’ The contestant on the hot seat will be allowed to seek help from the audience in case of difficulty in answering a question.
- Shaandaar Shukravaar session: new season also replace its Karamveer episode with Shaandaar Shukravaar. It will now invite celebrities on the hot seat in the Shaandaar Shukravaar session. The game timer where the contestants had to answer the first few questions, Chalpadi Ji, is now renamed as Dhuk Dhuki Ji.
We hope you like this article, If you are fan of the KBC Show then please book mark this page, because here you will get daily updated KBC 13 episode wise questions. Also, follow our social media handle to get latest eduction news updates, links are given below. For any question or sagetion write on comment section. thanks!! for reading this Artical.
For Latest Update Please join Our Social media Handle