NEET UG Exam 2021: In this article, we are going to share the latest updated exam pattern of the NEET-UG Exam 2021 (Download NEET UG Exam pattern PDF from here). So if you are searching for the complete details of the NEET-UG exam then this article helps you.
Here we are providing detailed information regarding NEET 2021 Exam Pattern.
NEET Exam is conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency) twice a year. It is a national-level entrance test. This exam is an opportunity for those students seeking admission in MBBS and BDS courses provided by top medical colleges or universities of the country.
|NEET UG 2021 Exam Highlights|
|Number of Questions||200 questions, out of which candidates have to answer 180 questions|
|Exam Mode||Offline mode only (pen and paper-based mode)|
|Type of questions||Objective type questions with 4 options having 1 correct option|
|Duration of Exam||The exam duration is 180 minutes (3 hours)|
|Subjects||Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology)|
|Language||The question paper is asked in 13 languages English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu and Punjabi|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks are awarded for each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer|
NEET UG Exam 2021 New Exam Pattern
NEET UG New Exam pattern will have two sections. Each of the section/subjects has 2 sections –
- Section A – 35 Questions
- Section B – 15 Questions
Out of these 15 questions appearing in section B, candidates can attempt any 10 of these questions. Hence, the total number of questions and usage of time is the same.
NEET UG Subject wise Question Distribution
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
The important thing about the Language of the Question Paper of NEET-UG 2021
- Candidates can opt for Question Paper in either of the following languages such as English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Urdu & Kannada.
- The option of the medium of question paper will be exercised during form filling process.
- The option once exercised cannot be changed later by the candidate.
- Candidates, those opt the English language, the test booklet will be given in English only.
- Candidates, those opting for Hindi, the Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in Hindi and in English will be provided.
- Candidates who opted for regional languages, Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in the selected language and in English will be given.
- In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version will be treated as final.
- The option of Vernacular languages will only be available as per following details:
Download NEET UG Exam pattern / Syllabus PDF- Click Here
We hope this article would help you. if you have any query about the NEET Exam then please let we know in the comment section.